Kondinin is in the heart of wheat, sheep and canola farming country in Western Australia's Central Wheatbelt.
It boasts granite rocks with spectacular views and woodlands with vibrant wildflowers and gum trees.
It is the " Home of the Group", a farm improvement group which had its origins in Kondinin and grew to become a well- known nationwide group.
Kondinin is located at the western end of the Kondinin Shire and is 272 kms south-east of Perth.
The Shire has three towns: Kondinin, Karlgarin and Hyden.
The town population of Kondinin is approximately 300 people and the shire has close to 1200 people.
Kondinin was firstly settled in 1909 and was surveyed in 1910 by Surveyor General J.S. Roe.
Industries in the shire consist of grain growing, livestock, manufacturing and tourism.
- Central Ag-care Family Counselling Service
- Kondinin Anglican Church Committee
- Kondinin Artists' Group
- Kondinin Calendar
- Kondinin Community Developments Pty Ltd
- Kondinin Community Recreation Centre
- Kondinin Country Club
- Kondinin Hospital Ladies Auxiliary
- Kondinin Hotel Community & Sporting Association
- Kondinin- Hyden St John Ambulance Association
- Kondinin Isolated Children's Parent Association
- Kondinin- Kulin Aged Care (Inc.)
- Kondinin Lions Club
- Kondinin Meals on Wheels
- Kondinin Mens Shed
- Kondinin P&C Association
- Kondinin Progress Association,
- Kondinin R.S.L
- Kondinin Uniting Church
- W.A.F.F. Zone
- West Court Committee
Kondinin Wind and Solar Farm
Click here to find out more information about this exciting project